Netgear list of Powerful Routers
Netgear has long been a reputed name associated with quality internet and it has a range of basic and advanced Wi-Fi routers. Netgear routers have been spread worldwide to make your Wi-Fi experience better. Netgear wireless routers are known for their superior performance and unmatched support. There are different models produced by the Netgear. Each router model from Netgear is different in its way. Netgear routers come with an easy Netgear router login and a simple Netgear router setup process.
On this website, we have mentioned three different series of the Netgear routers. These include the Netgear Nighthawk Routers, Netgear AC Series, and Netgear WNDR Series. We will also try to resolve several queries related to the Netgear wireless routers like Netgear router setup wizard, how to access Netgear admin page, etc.
Introduction to Netgear Nighthawk routers
Netgear has introduced the Nighthawk series to dominate the world of gaming. The Nighthawk routers are designed to optimize your gaming experience and reduce lag time while streaming 4K videos, playing games. The Netgear Nighthawk routers are perfect to enhance the gaming experience. These Netgear devices come with simple login and setup steps.
Some of the Nighthawk devices are mentioned below:
Netgear Nighthawk router login process
Netgear Nighthawk router setup process
Netgear Nighthawk Network Names & Passwords
The next thing, you need to do is to make some settings within the Netgear router like change the SSID and password, change the default admin passwords. Follow the steps mentioned below:
The above-mentioned setup steps are applicable for the below mentioned Netgear routers:
Netgear Nighthawk Series Routers FAQs
If you want to assign specific IP addresses to different computers then follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, log into the Netgear router’s web interface.
- Click on the ‘Basic’ tab and then go to the ‘Attached Devices’ to find out which IP address is assigned to which device.
- From the ‘ADVANCED’ menu, select the ‘Setup’ option and then ‘LAN setup’.
- Next, find the ‘Address Reservation’ option. Click ‘Add’.
- Now, fill in the IP address (ex: 192.168.1.x), the MAC Address, and the Device Name.
- Click on the ‘Add’ button to save the changes.
A message will flash on the Netgear router’s dashboard whenever a new firmware update will available. You need to click on this message to download or install new firmware. Follow the steps below to complete the Netgear Firmware update:
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect a PC with the Netgear router.
- Open a web browser and visit the Netgear default web address http://www.routerlogin.net.
- Use the default username and password to log into Netgear router.
- On the Netgear router’s interface, go to the ‘ADVANCED’ tab and head over to the ‘Administration’ option.
- Now, click on the ‘Firmware Update’.
- Check the box and press ‘Yes’.
The procedure of the Netgear router reset is simple. In case, the Netgear device stuck during the login or setup process, you can reset the Netgear device. After you reset the Netgear device, the device itself removes all the previous settings.
For the Netgear router reset, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Find the Reset button on the back side of the Netgear router.
- Press the reset button with a paper clip. Hold down the factory reset button for at least 10 seconds until the router’s LED starts flashing.
- Release the button once the LED light stops blinking. The Netgear router reset has completed.