Netgear AC Series routers
The Netgear AC series routers extend a quality wireless network to all your home wireless devices. You can essentially control all the powerful features of your Netgear router and can do all the additional changes. Some of the AC series routers are mentioned-below:
Netgear AC Series routers Login process
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect it from your Netgear AC router to a computer.
- Next, launch a web browser on your computer to log into Netgear router.
- Next, type http://www.routerlogin.net in the address bar. Press the enter button.
- Now, you need to enter the default username and password of the Netgear AC router.
- Press the login button to open the Netgear router setup page.
Netgear AC Series Routers Setup Process
Follow the steps to configure your AC series router with Smart Wizard:
- Connect your modem to the internet port of the NETGEAR router with an Ethernet cable.
- Use another Ethernet cable to connect your computer to any of the four LAN ports.
- Switch on the computer, Netgear router, and the modem.
- Open a web browser and type the router’s IP address http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press Enter.
- Enter the default username ‘admin’ and the default password ‘password’ on the Netgear login page.
- Click on the Setup Wizard and follow the online instructions to complete the setup process.
- Click next and saves the Netgear router’s settings.
Network Names & Passwords
The next thing, you need to do is to make some settings within the Netgear AC series router like change the SSID and password, change the default admin passwords. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- On the Netgear’s basic homepage, go to the ‘Wireless’ tab.
- Now, change the name of the 2.4GHz wireless network and set appropriate security and the wireless password.
- Do the same for the 5GHz network as well.
- Apply changes by pressing the ‘Save’ button.
- Now, you can connect to the Netgear’s new Wi-Fi network name.
Netgear AC Series routers FAQs
- Remove any cables connecting the modem to the computer. Plug in the modem and turn it on.
- Connect the Netgear Ac router to the modem with an Ethernet cable. Plug one end of the Ethernet cable to the modem and the other end into the internet port on the Netgear Ac router.
- Connect the Netgear AC router to the computer. Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the computer’s Ethernet port and another end into any one of the four LAN ports on the Netgear router.
- Plugin the Netgear router and check the power light to ensure that the router is on.
To reboot your NETGEAR router:
- Open a web browser on a computer that is connected to your NETGEAR router.
- Type http://www.routerlogin.com in the browser’s address bar. Press the enter button to log in to your Netgear router.
- Enter the default login credentials of the Netgear router on the admin page.
- Next, the NETGEAR genie displays.
- Click ‘Advanced’ and then select the ‘Router Information’.
- Now, click ‘Reboot’. Wait for the Netgear AC router to complete the reboot process.
If you face any issues during the setup and the login process of your Netgear wireless router, our tech support team is ready to assist you. Simply call us on our toll-free number and we’ll resolve your Netgear issues. Alternatively, you can do a live chat with us via a chat window.