Resetting Netgear Nighthawk admin password is one of the best options for you if you are facing issues with your router or unable to get connected with it. A resetting process enables to remove all the customized settings made by the users and you have to make the changes in the settings menu from scratch. Hereby in this blog, let us discuss the process to reset your Netgear Nighthawk admin login in the below section.
Procedure To Reset Netgear Router Login
Step 1. Using the Reset Button
1. In the first method, you can quickly locate the reset button on the router. Press and hold it for a few seconds with the help of a paperclip or a pin and release it.
2. When the reset process is finished successfully, you will notice blinking LED lights for your router which means that you are ready for changing the Netgear Nighthawk admin login credentials to complete the Netgear Router login process.
3. Your router restarts and you are all set to go.
Step 2. Using Web Interface
If you don’t have the physical access to the router, but you have the Netgear router login credentials, you can quickly reset the router by using the web interface method. Keep in mind that your router should be connected with the client device. Turn ON the client device.
1. Press Windows+R button, that displays the ‘Run Dialogue’.
2. Type cmd into the specific fields and press the ‘Enter’ button to complete the ‘Command Prompt Utility’.
Step 3. Command Prompt
Type ipconfig in the command prompt and press ‘Enter’. It will display the detail information about your network. Find the default IP address that is Netgear Nighthawk login IP for your router. The router’s manufacturers use different IP address as per the model numbers for their web interfaces.
Step 4. Netgear Nighthawk Login IP address
1. Enter the default IP address 192.168.1.1 in the web address bar to get access to the Nighthawk router login page.
2. Fill the username and password in the appropriate fields. The username and the Netgear Nighthawk admin password are mentioned in the user manual and also printed on the label attached with the back of the router.
Step 5. Restore Factory Default Settings
1. Go to the ‘System’ or ‘System Tools’ option and select the ‘Factory Defaults’ or ‘ Restore Factory Default’ option.
2. Click on the ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ button if it requires a confirmation message to Reset your router.
3. The LED lights on the vehicles blink and your router reboots. It means you have completed the resetting process successfully.
4. Now you can change the user name and the Netgear Nighthawk admin password to start your work again.
Hence, you can follow the above procedure to Reset your router quickly. For any other assistance regarding Nighthawk router login page, Netgear Nighthawk login IP, just dial our toll-free number and let our technical experts help you to solve your problems online. We are round the clock available to assist you and answer your queries to give you the customized solutions.